01 January 2009

2008 Recap

Goal: 365 poems
Actual: about 250 (there are over 30 not posted on here)

Success? Yes. The whole point of this experience was not really to write a specific number of poems so much as to write more poetry. And yeesh, I did. I experimented with form, got out some stuff about my life, and made up some poems too. All in all, I'm pleased with this.

New Goal: 52 short stories, one a week. No mini/max word count. I also plan on continuing with poetry, which will still be posted here as well. However, the poetry might actually have titles haha. The short stories will be numbered 1-52; it's easier to keep track that way.

If anyone reads this, I hope you and yours had an excellent New Year's celebration. Thanks for reading, and I look forward to seeing you soon.

No comments: